So, it's been a little over a year since my last post. I know, I know, I left you high and dry without your weekly fix of disgusting pictures of bloody runners' toes, stories about my precious youngin's, and tales of my running adventures, but I have had my reasons for why I've dropped out of the blogosphere. I'm sure most aren't interested in all the details, so I will give those of you who still check my humble corner of cyberspace the low down on Bubba's absence.
I like lists, so I'll give it to ya in list style.
1. I ran the Rock-n-Roll Marathon in AZ last January.
2. I started training for the Go! STL Half Marathon...noticed my repetitive exhaustion wasn't going away.
3. I met a fantastic guy, we shall call him Mr. Bubba. He was not Hot Runner Guy*, but someone infinitely better than a sweaty random guy that I periodically ran past on the street.
4. I ran the Go! STL Half Marathon.
5. I went to the doctor and found out I had a tumor.
6. A week after the Go! STL Half Marathon, I ran the Kentucky Derby Half Marathon.
7. I got a new doctor and scheduled surgery for the end of the school year to remove the tumor.
8. My energy quickly declined and was forced to decrease my running.
9. I had surgery to remove the tumor.
10. I got engaged!
11. I took several months to recover from surgery and I started running again...had to start all over from square one.
12. I got married!
13. I registered for my comeback race: Go! STL Half Marathon 2010.
14. I returned to blogging.
*Hot Runner Guy has since been identified by Kate's husband as someone they went to high school with...Hot Runner Guy now has a name, which made stalking him much less fun.
Top 5 Appetite Suppressant Pills
4 weeks ago